April 29-30, 2023 -- Sat & Sun 10am-5pm
All space is sold on a first paid, first received basis, and payment must be sent accordingly with this contract.
1. Vendor agrees that the space rented will be used by the renter for the purpose of buying, selling, and trading of sports and other hobby-related collectibles. The above listed pricing is applicable only to sports collectibles and memorabilia industry dealers. All other potential vendors are subject to an alternate pricing structure.
2. San Antonio Collectors Expo, the show venue, and corresponding municipalities assume no responsibility for lost or stolen property. Additionally, the aforementioned indemnify themselves against any unforeseen incidents or acts of God that might cause the show to be canceled.
3. Vendor agrees to abide by all show rules, policies, and procedures and to accept the responsibility for the compliance of same by all members of his party throughout the course of the show. (See below)
Vendor Signature _________________________ Date ____________________
1. THE PROMOTERS
SA COLLECTORS EXPO is referred to hereafter as “PROMOTER” or “SHOW PROMOTER”.
2. THE VENDORS
A Vendor/Exhibitor is a party leasing exhibit space from the Promoter to display, promote, or sell merchandise or services
The show, herein called the “SHOW”, will take place at the venue, herein called the “SHOW SITE”, (named on the front side of this agreement) on two consecutive days listed on the front side of this agreement.
4. EXHIBITION SET UP
All exhibits must be fully set up by show opening, and all exhibits must be open for business during all show hours. No dismantling or packing may be started before 4pm on Sunday. Cooperation on this point from all exhibitors is required.
5. EXHIBIT AREA
All aisles and entrance doors will be under control of the promoter, merchandise, displays, signings or other property of the vendors may not extend into aisles to obstruct the view of other spaces or aisles. Vendors and their agents may not sell merchandise, give souvenirs, or hand out any literature of any kind anywhere other than in their assigned exhibit space.
6. UNAUTHORIZED ITEMS
No unauthorized and/or unlicensed cards or collectibles may be displayed, bought, sold, or transferred. This includes any item portraying or promoting nudity. No gambling devices, grab bags or dice games will be allowed. Violation may result in immediate expulsion from the show at the sole discretion of promoter.
5A. Absolutely under not circumstances may any vendor have anyone signing autographs at his/her exhibit location without the prior written consent of promoter. Violation may subject exhibitor to immediate expulsion from the show.
Vendors and their employees must apply for vendor badges from the promoters and wear such badge at all times when in the show site. Badges are nontransferable, and if transferred to or used by any party other than the individual to whom it was issued, they may be cancelled by the promoter at the promoter’s discretion.
8. ALLOCATION OF SPACE
All vendors must contract directly with the promoter Er. No vendor may sublet, subcontract, share his allocated area with or assign his contract to any other company or individual without the prior written consent of the promoter. Violation of this policy may subject vendor and/or any other parties in violation to immediate expulsion from show without refund. Additionally, such violation will result in the exhibitor immediately owing promoter the full rate per table for each table they have contracted for and/or are occupying. The promoter reserves the right for any reasons to change the layout of the exhibition , or any part there of or cancel or postpone the show without any liability to the vendors. In the event of cancellation or postponement for any reasons other than as provided in section 12 of this contract, vendors will be notified and will receive a full refund.
8A. Promoter provides to vendor the space and/or table(s) as specified pursuant to this agreement. If any additional equipment (i.e. tables, chairs, etc.) or space is sought by vendor, vendor must inquire with the promoter or decorator and is subject to all necessary fees that may apply.
9. Vendors must comply with all regulations of unions applicable to receiving, setup, display, dismantling, and removal of their exhibits.
10. FIRE, THEFT, ACCIDENT
The promoter will maintain a security service in the building and/or shall make reasonable efforts to provide security. However the poor motor shall not be responsible for the safety of vendor or its property, employees, visitors, or customers from theft, disappearance, pilferage, injury, or damage by fire, accident, or any other cause. Vendor assumes sole liability for any losses resulting from such causes. The promoter shall not provide insurance for the benefit of the vendor or its property. Bender agrees to abide by the city fire prevention code and the show site fire regulations promulgated by the owner of the show site, which among other regulations, prohibits attachment of any signs or other items to the walls of the building, or to attach signs to the drapery of booths unless fire-proofed. Otherwise, such items must be at least six (6) inches away from drapery.
11. The promoter and the show site do not accept responsibility, nor is a bailment created, for merchandise or equipment delivered by or to exhibitors at any time. The promoter and the show site are not responsible for any loss or theft or exhibitors merchandise or equipment during any period of the show, or during setup/dismantling.
Vendor shall indemnify and hold harmless the promoter from any damages, expenses, losses, or liabilities including, but not limited to, attorneys fees resulting from any claims, demands, suits, or other actions based on or arising out of the exhibitors occupation or use of the exhibit space, including, but not limited, to all claims and demands of exhibitors, their agents, employees, representatives, customers, and guests for injury to person or property arising by virtue of any occurrence in the exhibit space or the show site or in the parking areas in proximity to the show site during the contract term, as well as any period during which exhibitor is moving into or out of the show site.
13. CANCELLATION BY PROMOTER
In the event that, because of war, fire, strike, government regulations, public catastrophe, act of God or the public enemy, or other cause beyond the control of the show, the show or show promoter, or any part thereof is prevented from being held, is cancelled by the show, or the show site becomes unavailable, any refund of vendor fees to the vendor shall be at the absolute discretion of the promoter. Such a refund, if given, shall be proportionate share of the balance to the aggregate fees received which remains after deducting expense incurred by the show, reasonable compensation to the show, but in no case shall the amount of refund to the vendor exceed the amount of fee paid. Vendor shall not have any right to an accounting review or audit of the financial records of the show.
14. CANCELLATION BY VENDOR
Any vendor canceling their booth space more than 21 days prior to the show date will have the option of having any booth fees paid minus a $50 transfer fee applied to a future show. Any cancellations within 21 days will result in the forfeiture of space without refund. Absolutely no refund will be given.
15. The representative of vendor who executes this agreement for and on behalf of such party, if any, warrants to promoter that he or she posses the requisite power and authority to execute and deliver this agreement and other documents in connection with the transactions contemplated hereby.
16. In the event any provision hereof is found invalid or unenforceable either as a result of arbitration or judicial decree, the remainder of this agreement shall remain valid and enforceable according to its terms.
17. If vendors shall make any payment to promoter here under by means of check, which fails to be honored for any reason, vendor shall pay to promoter a return payment fee of $50.00 for each such check.
18. This agreement constitutes the entire understanding and contract between the parties hereto and supersedes any and all prior or contemporaneous oil or written representations or communications with respect to the subject matter hereof, all of which communications are merged herein.
19. In no event shall promoter be required to permit vendor to participate in any other or future show or show produces or managed by promoter.
20. GRADING AND/OR AUTHENTICATION
Vendors are not allowed to accept submissions and/or grade trading cards, autographs, or other memorabilia items at said show unless they have received written pension from show management.
SA Collectiors Expo will accept PayPal, cash, cashier’s check, money order, or company or personal check. FULL PAYMENT is due in our office 25 days or more prior to the show. Failure to comply will result in an increase in table prices and possible forfeiture of space. Table prices will increase a minimum of $25 per table after this date. If new tables are available and confirmed within 5 days prior to the show, table prices will increase a minimum of $50 (from initial price) and will be paid in CASH ONLY at the show.
22. AUTHENTICITY OF MERCHANDISE
Vendor agrees that neither vendor, nor anyone in vendor’s space may buy, sell, trade, or display any merchandise that is questioned and/or deemed to be counterfeit, fake, or not authentic as it is being offered. Upon request by promoter, each vendor must provide proof of authenticity of any product including, but not limited to, trading cards, sports memorabilia, and autographed merchandise. Any product that is questioned and whose authenticity cannot be confirmed, or whose authenticity is deemed questionable by show promoter or by an independent agent of promoter’s choice must be removed from display immediately and may not be displayed and/or offered for sale or trade at the show. Violation of this policy may result in immediate expulsion from the show at the sole discretion of the show promoter.
23. PROMOTER DISCRETION
The promoter shall have full power to interpret and/or amend these terms and conditions which in its discretion shall be in the best interest of the show. The decision of the show promoter must be accepted as final in any dispute between exhibitor and any situation not covered by these terms and conditions.